Share Your Detour
Write about your detour for my Why Not Wednesday weekly feature, where I feature a new Detourist every week and do regular follow-ups, so we all can catch up on where your detour takes you.
How can you share your detour?
- First, read the Guest Post Guidelines.
- Write to me about it by clicking here!
- Paint your detour, take a picture of it, and tag it with #LoveMyDetour, to be part of my Instagram Detour Challenge, or tweet me!
- Hold up a sign saying “I #LoveMyDetour” and you’ll be in my Love My Detour Gallery!
- Film yourself sharing your story.
I’d love you to contribute!
Here’s what I’m trying to do:
- I’m trying to capture “Detourists” from all over – anyone who’s had some kind of unexpected glitch in their travels and how they’ve kept traveling along the path to see where it leads.
- I’m trying to start a whole movement to show that we all have things come up in life that may surprise us, but they don’t have to derail us. I’m proof of that myself!
- And what I’ve experienced is, the more stories we hear about turning an obstacle into an opportunity, the more empowered we are to transform our own lives and have confidence that when life DOES surprise us, we’re capable of getting through anything.
It can be a picture…
Write me here!
Oh, and get a free Detourist Guide by subscribing!