APRIL 27-30, 2017
Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs
Read Amy’s article for Medium’s The TEDx Experience about the conference.
Humor and laughter professionals from around the world are invited to learn the latest applications and benefits of therapeutic humor presented by field experts. CEU and CME credits will be available for the conference session as well as the one-day Humor Academy sessions.
The official lineup of speakers has been announced for the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida this April, and I’m honored to be a presenter!
What is AATH?
The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH) is non-profit, member driven, international community of humor and laughter professionals and enthusiasts. Formed in 1987 by Registered Nurse, Alison L. Crane, AATH provides its members the education, cutting-edge resources, and supportive community they need to excel in the practice and promotion of healthy humor.
What is therapeuti
AATH was created to
– Be a clearinghouse for information on humor and laughter as they relate to well-being.
– Disseminate information about humor and laughter to its members through regular publications and educational opportunities such as the Humor Academy.
– Develop, promote, conduct, and identify the need for research that further investigates the roles humor and laughter play in well-being.
– Encourage, support, and report on innovative programs that incorporate the therapeutic use of humor.
– Function as an interdisciplinary network for its members.
– Provide a caring, supportive, community of humor professionals and enthusiasts.
Check out the AATH site at http://www.aath.org/