1. Who is Amy Oestreicher and how do you currently spend your time?
2. Having had so many setbacks in your life, what have been some of the biggest lessons you’ve learned that have helped you to keep moving forward.
3. TED talk, you share the idea of the “detourist”.
4. What are some practical things people can do to change the way they view bad situations?
5. What does your current success look like?
6. What kind of productivity tools and apps do you use?
7. Any final advice or words of wisdom?
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the podcast. I’d also love it if you could leave me a review. Doing this will help more people discover the show so they to can get more done and get more out of life.
If you want to start creating your own life and asking yourself those deeper questions: email me at logantylernelson.com