On February 25th, 2017, I gave my 2nd TEDx Talk on how I healed from trauma, through turning myself into Tigerlilly, the warrior, using my “Four Hard Core Skills to Resilience” that I created from my roadmap….the archetypal hero’s journey.
- This talk was given at TEDx VCU all about Patterns (read my post about what makes patterns so important here.)
- It’s also based on an early Huffington Post essay I wrote, Turn Your Life Into the Best Story You’ve Ever Read.
See my first TEDx Talk here. I gave my “Detour” TEDx Talk at TEDx Syracuse in April 2016.
And learn all about my second TEDx Talk at Virginia Commonwealth University, where the theme was Patterns.
- See more of my art here.
- Read how Theatre Saved my Life for Backstage.
- I gave two TEDx Talks in less than a year – you can download a free guide to getting a TEDx Talk at www.amyoes.com/discover and also check out my first TEDx Talk!
- In the works...this talk is inspiring my latest multidisciplinary play in development, “Trust/In-Development,” a performance with elements of magical realism and fantasy, exploring healing from trauma through the archetypal hero’s journey…
Learn more about the “Four Hard Core Skills to Resilience” – take a workshop!