“I have been sponsored to write about this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. “
I’ve been using the Gut Health Storylines App from Health Storylines…and thank goodness I found this!
Or make things a lot easier on yourself, and check out the the Health Storylines website – http://www.healthstorylines.
I traditionally like to record everything via pen and paper – to be honest, I’m kind of intimidated by technology. Now it’s easy to record your symptoms, food reactions, bowel patterns, moods, and more for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis (UC), or other inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). I have an indescribable combination of everything, so my first concern was that this app would not be quite right for me.
However, I was wrong. You get to choose what you want to track to build your own health story. This enables you to learn more about your health, and share more with your doctor, so you both see the full story.
With Gut Health Storylines, it just comes down to swiping – that’s all? Yep – and I can handle that!
This ap has easy to understand health tools on the app to better manage and monitor your Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis (UC), and other inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Here’s just a few of the things you can do on this app – way more efficiently than pen and paper.
• TRACK symptoms, moods, and vitals signs related to your overall health
• RECORD the foods you eat and any reactions triggered
• MONITOR your bowel patterns to understand your Crohn’s or UC flares
• REMEMBER doctor’s appointments and to take medications on time
• JOURNAL about your condition and other aspects of daily living
• IMPORT data from other health and fitness apps that you use
• CONNECT with your circle of support, share your health story, and receive messages of encouragement
Recently diagnosed with gut issues and my doctor advised that I track my symptoms, bowel movements and mood, but found it hard to keep up with. Searched Google play for something that I could use and have been using Gut storyline ever since. I would recommend to all those living with gut issues.
Here’s a bit of what you’ll see on your phone.