Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration – Motivation – Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
By Michael Sandler Interviews Inspiring Experts Daily Including Robin Sharma, John Gray (Men are From Mars), Pam Grout, Dean Karnazes, Shawn Achor Happiness Advisor to Oprah & the White House, Michael Samuels, Dave Asprey, Hal Elrod, Jeff Sanders & many more…
INSPIRE #286: How to Find Happiness in Your Detours!
Amy Oestreicher is a Medical Miracle & Shares How to Discover Happiness in Life’s Toughest Moments as a Detourist + guided meditation!
Amy’s Ted Talk:
- How creating was Amy’s language
- How she found out what an agent was at 8.
- What happened to her at 17 that changed everything.
- What she shared with her mom.
- What happened at the hospital.
- Why you want to check out her Ted Talk on being a Detourist
- What happened when she got out of her coma.
- What’s a honeymoon coma phase?
- How the highlight of her day was brushing her teeth
- What the decadence is of an ice-chip
- How she got reported and kicked out of the hospital
- How the Broadway composer William Finn came in to visit her.
- What does her Ted Talk topic Identity Shattered mean?
- What she was doing to numb out because she literally couldn’t eat
- What was the power of journaling to her?
- How she got back to a happy place and stayed an optimist through the process
- How she went without eating for 6 over the last 10
- How her trust was rewired and how she had to rewire for trust and courage again
- What does it truly mean to be in a place of awareness without judgment (mindfulness)
- What is an ostomy and what’s it mean to get one reversed?
- What is a detourist?
- What’s the #lovemydetour campaign?
- Hashtag a picture holding up a sign with #lovemydetour.
- Share with Amy how this detour changed your life.
- Visit her website at amyoes.com
- Her editor is Tom Fitfer from the TheGoodMenProject.com
If you’ve ever taken a detour in life, whether physical, spiritual, financial or otherwise, then do we have the detourist show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Amy Oestreicher, Broadway performer, artist, survivor, Ted-Talker, and incredibly inspiring human being.
Today we’ll be talking about embracing your detours, about learning how to shine, no matter your life circumstance, and turn your detours into flowers.
That plus we’ll talk about sneaking out of the hospital, having graduation in the ICU, the power of edible arrangements, collecting drink containers, how to inhale a pizza…in no time flat, Kathy Lee Gifford and musicals, and what the coolest trick in the world to do with red Kool Aid, on Halloween.
Here’s the main link on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-find-happiness-in-your/id1039562972?i=1000371084536&mt=2
Here’s the main link on our website: http://inspirenationshow.com/inspire-286-amy-oestreicher-my-beautiful-detour/
Here’s the main link on Google Play Music:: https://play.google.com/music/m/Dskbobdxyunwjs22pcfineloqpe?t=How_to_Find_Happiness_in_Your_Detours_Amy_Oestreicher__Ted_Talk__Inspirational__Motivational__Spirit
Our Goal’s to Help Change the World by Helping YOU to Shine Bright!
Now one of the top self-help & spirituality shows in 174 countries w/a new inspirational, motivational, spiritual, Law of Attraction or health-oriented guest DAILY! Plus guided meditations! After overcoming 2 near-death accidents, Host Michael Sandler felt a calling to start a life-changing show to help you live the life of your dreams! Guests Include John Gray, Bob Proctor, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Bernie Siegel, Anthony William, Arielle Ford, and countless more! Our goal is to leave you an ear-to-ear grin and an actionable plan to achieve your goals! Get ready to live your greatest life and to Shine Bright!!!
Subscribe for free Detourist tips instantly in your inbox!