Everyone has a story. After Amy’s was featured on TODAY with Kathie Lee and Hoda, she was inspired to bring hers to the NYC stage in 2012. Ever since, Amy hope to bring out the stories that unite us all.
Celebrating Life’s Beautiful Detours
|Amy shares her near death experience and unique personal story with humor, hunger and heart, highlighting the disappointments, struggles, triumphs, and gratitude in her life on a musical journey of hope, determination, and perseverance. A celebration of life through creativity, passion, and resilience, Amy shares what trauma can teach all of us. Just as suffering is relative, healing is a human right as natural as learning, evolving and changing. Amy will share how passion fueled her success and turned her hunger into an insatiable entrepreneurial drive Amy will perform segments of her autobiographical one-woman musical, talk about the healing process of telling her story, and provide tools for others to do the same.||“Your story is incredible, and I’m so inspired by how inspiring and uplifting YOU are. If there was a picture under the word POSITIVE in the dictionary it would be a picture of you!”
– Elizabeth, UK
Amy leads interactive workshops for groups of six or more, ideal for
- hospitals, foundations, benefits, fundraisers
- conferences, corporate meetings, team-building
- retreats, expressive learning and growth opportunities
- support groups
- schools, universities, learning facilities
- theatres, festivals
- The Power of Words and Telling Our Stories
- Acceptance, Gratitude, Joy, Success – The Path To Aliveness
- Navigating Your Beautiful Detours
- Creativity: Seeing Things Differently
- Creating Anchors: Using Uncertainty as a Springboard
- Stories that Connect – We Are Our Stories (how archetypes connect us with the human experience)
- Performance as a transformative, connective, expressive tool
- Letting Hunger Fuel Success
Workshops can be customized to each group setting. Contact Amy for more information.
Listen to Amy’s interview on the power of sharing our stories with BITE Radio.
Learn more about Gutless & Grateful as an inspirational musical theatre piece, ideal for theatres cabarets, fundraisers and more. Read Amy’s reflections on bringing her story from a hospital room to the NYC stage in her Huffington Post.
See one of Amy’s recent workshops for the Transformative Language Arts Network.